[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ebooks not in Title Browse search

Daniel Wells dbwells at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:26:27 EST 2018

Hello Don,

What version of Evergreen are you running?

I believe this to be a bug.  We are on a semi-custom but recent 3.0 and
seeing the same behavior.  The titles are also not showing up in search
suggestions, so maybe that is related, maybe not.  I am going to start
looking into this, and will try to post a bug if these issues seem
unrelated to anything custom we are doing.

Sincerely,
Dan