[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bill Notice from Notifications / Action Triggers

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Oct 1 16:48:37 EDT 2018

Scott,

I worked on some code for (what sounds like) the same thing:

I ran my version on production for a bit until I realized it brought the
utility server to it's knees then disabled the A/T. I was sort of
waiting to see where the Dan-and-Remington patches took it. It's
currently waiting for a patch to make it more multi-branch ready. And
perhaps a better performing PG view.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
MOBIUS