[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bill Notice from Notifications / Action Triggers

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Oct 1 16:58:14 EDT 2018

We are planning on implementing a notice using the hook
"penalty.PATRON_EXCEEDS_FINES" so that it is based on the penalty level (in
our case, $10.00 for most types of patrons). We haven't tested it yet, but
we'll probably set the granularity to run nightly.

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org