[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Unfixable White Screens in the Web Client

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Oct 10 11:36:37 EDT 2018

Another thing that can cause a white screen is if the local database gets
corrupted:

https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=circ:workstations:troubleshooting#console_errordatabase_connection

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org