[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Filtering acquisitions items out of a hold report

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Thu Oct 11 09:37:36 EDT 2018

I think a holds reporter source would be useful to many Evergreen users.

Also, a suggestion for Jessica's query - adding left joins will pick up
holds that don't appear in the hold_copy_map:

SELECT DISTINCT ON (ahr.id) ahr.request_time, acard.barcode,
au.family_name, au.first_given_name, rmsr.title, rmsr.tcn_value
FROM action.hold_request ahr
JOIN actor.usr au ON ahr.usr = au.id
JOIN actor.card acard ON au.card = acard.id
left JOIN action.hold_copy_map ahcm ON ahr.id = ahcm.hold
left JOIN asset.copy ac ON ahcm.target_copy = ac.id
left JOIN asset.call_number acn ON ac.call_number = acn.id
left JOIN reporter.materialized_simple_record rmsr ON rmsr.id = acn.record
WHERE ahr.pickup_lib = *org_unit id*
AND ahr.capture_time IS NULL
AND ahr.cancel_time IS NULL
AND ahr.fulfillment_time IS NULL
AND ahr.frozen = FALSE
AND date(ahr.request_time) < '2018-09-01'
AND ahr.id NOT IN (SELECT hold FROM action.hold_copy_map WHERE target_copy
IN (SELECT id FROM asset.copy WHERE status = 9 AND circ_lib = *org_unit
id*));

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org