[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Filtering acquisitions items out of a hold report

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Thu Oct 11 11:38:11 EDT 2018

Thanks, Michele!

Chris, good idea. I'll file a bug ticket. I'll probably file another one
for a source that includes a way to show the format of the record that the
hold is on in a more meaningful way. I get that request a lot, and I have
just been throwing Item Form in there and having the libraries look up the
codes. Some are OK with that, but some are dissatisfied.

--
Jessica Woolford
Evergreen Systems Manager