[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Epson TM-T88IV and USB Compatibility?

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Fri Oct 26 10:47:13 EDT 2018

I know we're using them and I don't recall any specific port issues on
machines with 3.0 ports.

Seems like long ago we needed to change the default USB settings in the
printer. The following describes how to make these changes, and I'll
note below the specific changes we've made.

https://www.posdata.eu/downloadable/download/sample/sample_id/277/

The menu options needed are:

3: Customize Value Settings

11: USB Interface Settings