[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cash Reports Accuracy

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 27 12:31:03 EDT 2018

We have a report template for a single-day cash report that some libraries
use if they need more detail than the built-in cash report:

Source: Payments: Desk

Display Fields:
Payments: Desk > Cash Drawer > Workstation Name
Payments: Desk > Payment Date/Time
Payments: Desk > Amount Payments: Desk > Payment Type
Payments: Desk > Payment ID
Payments: Desk > Billable Transaction > User > Current Library Card >
Barcode

Filters:
Payments: Desk > Payment Date/Time (Equals) (Date)
Payments: Desk > Cash Drawer > Owning Library (In List)

Terran McCanna
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

* The GPLS office is in the midst of relocating offices. We may be reached
by all of the current mechanisms during the transition, but to ensure the
most prompt response, please use the Help Desk:
https://help.georgialibraries.org