[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue Fines Issue

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Mon Apr 1 18:39:18 EDT 2019

On 4/1/19 4:50 PM, JonGeorg SageLibrary wrote:
> No, there is no /tmp/generate_fines-LOCK file.
>
> Yes, I get a PID when running sudo pgrep -af fine

You should get more than a PID.  It should include the command line that
started the fine generator, unless your pgrep doesn't process one of the
options correctly.

Also, if the fine generator is running, the lock file should exist.  If
it doesn't, then something is wrong.  However, I've never seen that
case, so I don't know what is wrong.

What happens if you run the fine generator from the command line?

Jason