[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Avengers: Endgame at the Evergreen International Conference!

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Tue Apr 2 18:08:38 EDT 2019

Hi All,

In case you, like me, are strict about seeing Marvel movies on "opening"
night, you will have noted that Avengers: Endgame opens during the
Evergreen Conference!  :-)

I am planning to buy my ticket for the 8:00 show on Thursday, April 25 (the
movie is THREE HOURS and two minutes long) and ride the free hotel shuttle
over about 7:30, so I can have some time first at the Evergreen
International Conference Reception (6:30-8:30 p.m.).  Here is the closest
theater I could find:
https://www.regmovies.com/theatres/regal-ua-king-of-prussia-imax-rpx/1329#/buy-tickets-by-cinema?in-cinema=1329&at=2019-04-25&view-mode=list.
It's about a mile and a half away.

If you'd like to join me, use the link above to buy your ticket!  Tickets
are $13.50.  Seating is already pretty limited--and is so for all the
evening shows (unless you want to relive your Harry Potter days and go at
11/11:30/midnight) and there aren't many blocks of seats together, so just
pick whatever seat you want at 8:00.

We will gather in the hotel lobby at 7:20 to catch the shuttle.

Excelsior!
Debbie

PS: Bring tissues...Chris Evans supposedly said he saw the first hour and
cried 3 times.

Debbie Luchenbill
Evergreen Coordinator
MOBIUS