[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobile Version of the Evergreen OPAC

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Apr 10 19:07:05 EDT 2019

Amy,

There has been a lot of work done over the years to make the OPAC useful
on mobile devices.  Last time that I tried it, admittedly over 2 years
ago, it worked rather well on my Samsung S4.

I don't think anyone has actively kept up with it, but there are likely
some open Launchpad bugs about the OPAC on mobile devices.

HtH,
Jason