[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobile Version of the Evergreen OPAC

Chris Burton cburton at nflibrary.ca
Wed Apr 10 19:48:18 EDT 2019

I have came up with an Evergreen template using bootstrap that makes the
OPAC alot more mobile friendly and have a version of it used at my library
<https://live.nflibrary.ca/eg/opac>.
This was brought about as a result of last year's polling at the Evergreen
conference for an updated and responsive look to the OPAC.
I plan on pushing this forward to a future release when I have a chance to
properly set up my dev environment.
It may be a touch out of date depending on which version you are running
but the bug (wishlist) item is here:
It includes a link to the repo of the template created and a list of the
larger parts of the redesign. Hopefully, I can make it part of Evergreen
soon!

--
Chris Burton
Computer Programmer Analyst

*Technology Associate @*
*Niagara Falls Public Library*
4848 Victoria Avenue, Niagara Falls, ON  L2E 4C5
Tel 905-356-8080 x 267 cburton at nflibrary.ca <cdunn at nflibrary.ca>
<https://my.nflibrary.ca>