[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Mobile Version of the Evergreen OPAC

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Wed Apr 10 23:07:07 EDT 2019

Hi Amy:

One of the nice things about the TPAC is that it has exactly the same HTML
in mobile as in the desktop version.

The only difference is in the CSS, which changes how things are displayed
(and in the case of status, whether it is displayed), by checking the
screen width.

In this case, if you remove the following lines from style.css, the status
will be displayed on a mobile screen:

.result_holdings_table td:nth-child(4) {
    display: none;
}