[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Circulation Interest Group meets at the Evergreen International Conference!

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Tue Apr 16 15:11:28 EDT 2019

Good afternoon -

Circulation is the reason for all of the other functions of a library.
Circulation staff rock!

On Friday, April 26, at 8:00 a.m., anyone working in or interested in
library circulation is invited to meet to share best practices, ask
questions, and to give and receive support from each other.

Dan Brower, Assistant Director of Cass County Library (Missouri) and I will
facilitate the discussion. We look forward to spending time with YOU!

Diane Disbro
Branch Manager/Circulation Coordinator
Union Branch
Scenic Regional Library