[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Launchpad tags

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Apr 17 16:38:50 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Apologies for the cross-posting.

As part of my work for my presentation next week on Launchpad, I wrote up a
list of the current official tags and a reasonable definition of each tag
based on its current use.  For the few tags that have an official community
definition, I used that definition.

I'm looking for thoughts & comments from the community on the accuracy of
this list.

Doc for review is here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VqKCWaO06_WHheSQpr3JdM93uVjD7CE3QtcehDnUMMQ/edit?usp=sharing

Please make any comments by the end of this week, so I can be sure to
include the updated list in my presentation.

Thanks!  Looking forward to seeing fellow conference attendees next week.

Best,
Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*