[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Launchpad tags

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed Apr 24 09:48:08 EDT 2019

Thanks Michelle, this is very helpful. (and thanks Galen for weighing in).

I'm also re-copying the general list and the docs list since they got lost
at some point.

Does anyone else have thoughts/comments about this?  I'm happy to create
the new tag.

In the list you submitted, it looks like about half are receipt/printing
missing fields and the rest have some concept of "stickiness" -- over here
in Docs hackfest we're pondering if a "sticky" tag has use as well (or
instead of) the workstation settings tag.

Thoughts?

ABN

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*