[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibframe

Murphy, Benjamin Benjamin.Murphy at ncdcr.gov
Fri Aug 16 09:50:34 EDT 2019

I was talking to a library that is considering joining our consortium and they asked a question about Bibframe that I couldn’t find an answer to:

“Has Evergreen given any hints when they will come up with a cataloging product that will provide compatibility with the new Bibframe metadata format?”

I searched the EG site, Launchpad, etc. and only came up with this: https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1089953

What say ye?

Benjamin

Benjamin Murphy
NC Cardinal Program Manager
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.814.6797 |  benjamin.murphy at ncdcr.gov<mailto:benjamin.murphy at ncdcr.gov>
https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/ld/nc-cardinal

109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.