[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Bibframe

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Mon Aug 19 15:27:54 EDT 2019

Pioneer would LOVE to see more discussion of Bibframe integration in Evergreen. A couple of us here have tossed around the idea of seeing what we could do ourselves, but never seem to have the time or discipline to be more focused. But we think improving discoverability of our resources outside of our catalog is/will be/should be a growing concern.

And we would LOVE to see an open source alternative to OCLC Cataloging/WorldCat Discovery.

Lindsay

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager
Pioneer Library System