[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2019 new Evergreen Libraries

Rogan Hamby rhamby at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Dec 12 12:05:14 EST 2019

Good afternoon on behalf of the Outreach Committee,

One thing we are doing in the community annual report this year is
dedicating space to discussing the growth of Evergreen during 2019 in terms
of those who have moved to Evergreen.  Obviously, various institutions can
migrate into Evergreen without any kind of fanfare or announcement but I'm
hoping to create as strong a list of possible.  So, if you know of an
institution that has moved to Evergreen this year please let me know.  A
few stats like bib collection size would be great but I'll take as
little as a name and location!

Rogan Hamby, MLIS

Data and Project Analyst

Equinox Open Library Initiative