[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 3.3 Release Update

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Mon Feb 25 11:51:46 EST 2019

 Hi Daniel,

Considering the last year discussion about integrating Angular 6 template
translations into the Evergreen translation tools, I would like to ask a
question about translation workflow of Evergreen 3.3 release. Will it
change some way in comparison with previous releases, due the impossibility
to use Launchpad for translations of Angular strings? And if so, how the
Angular strings are supposed to be translated during the 3.3 release
process? (I am asking from translators point of view.)

Thanks for the answer ;-)
Eva

---
Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková
cernin at jabok.cz
Tel. +420 211 222 409

Knihovna Jabok
http:/knihovna.jabok.cz
Tel.  +420 211 222 410
Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická
Salmovská 8, 120 00 Praha 2