[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Library time zone setting

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Feb 27 16:43:03 EST 2019

Hi Beth,

You will want to use Canonical values from this list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tz_database_time_zones

For Pacific Time, you would probably want to use America/Vancouver or
America/Los_Angeles
For Mountain, you would probably want America/Boise

--
Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian