[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] credit card payments in the OPAC

Katie Greenleaf Martin bcl at blaircountylibraries.org
Mon Jan 7 15:20:29 EST 2019

Hello! I have a library that wants to start taking fine payments via the
OPAC. Currently, all the libraries I have chatted with are using PayFlow
Pro+Paypal for this.

So, I am wondering if anyone else is using another provider (Paypal only,
Stripe, Authorize.net) -- and if so:
1. Are you happy with your setup?
2. What costs do you pay per transaction and per month?
3. Do you also use this method of taking payments for in-library credit
card transactions and/or donations via your website?

thanks!
Katie
--
Katie Greenleaf Martin, MLIS