[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] credit card payments in the OPAC

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Jan 7 15:27:34 EST 2019

The PINES libraries that are taking payments via the OPAC are all using
Stripe. I don't recall the details of what the fees amount to, but when we
reviewed the various options, Stripe had the lowest fees and the easiest
setup. We do not have any libraries that are doing at the desk transactions
this way yet, but several are considering it.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.