[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RFQ: Holdings Tree Display

Lucien Kress lkress at masslnc.org
Tue Jan 8 17:36:08 EST 2019

Greetings!

On behalf of GPLS, MassLNC is soliciting quotations for improvements to the
holdings tree display in the holding view in the Evergreen Integrated
Library System (ILS). Requirements attached here.

Please submit a not-to-exceed quote, a proposed development timeline, and a
list of qualifications and related development projects you have completed.
We will begin reviewing quotes at the end of day on Friday, 1/18/19. We may
request additional information before selecting a vendor.

Please send any questions directly to me.

Lucien
--
Lucien Kress
Interim Project Coordinator