[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing barcode fonts in web client

Lynn Floyd lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org
Wed Jan 9 15:07:30 EST 2019

Glad you got it to work.

The * is another commonly used Start/stop character. Glad you got it to work.  I use Codabar Medium for most things, and then also use IDAutomationHC39M Free Version for some things.

Finding the font that your scanners are programmed to use is usually the hard part.

Lynn Floyd

 <mailto:Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org> Lfloyd at andersonlibrary.org

Anderson County Library

Anderson, SC