[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RFID and Evergreen: Advanced applications?

Lucien Kress lkress at masslnc.org
Wed Jan 23 16:18:52 EST 2019

I'll be interested to read your responses. The shelf-reading devices I've
seen (with any ILS) could only identify proximity, not exact order, so they
were only really good for finding lost/missing items and badly mis-shelved
items. I haven't seen any reliable solutions for the rest of your wishlist.

Lucien

--
Lucien Kress
Interim Project Coordinator