[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Conference Hotel

Patrick, Irene irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov
Mon Jan 28 09:13:34 EST 2019

Does anyone know anything about the conference hotel charging us for a night in advance when we book a room?  I did not see anything about that on the conference or hotel website.

[cid:image001.png at 01D4B6E9.74694C00]Irene Patrick
Library & Information Management Systems Librarian, NC Government & Heritage Library
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.814.6788  |  irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov<mailto:irene.patrick at ncdcr.gov>
(Please note new phone number)

109 E. Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ncghl>  Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/foreverythingnc/>  Twitter <https://twitter.com/ForEverythingNC>   YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/statelibrarync>  Website<https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/>

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.