[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue notices?

Boyer, Jason A JBoyer at library.IN.gov
Tue Jun 11 09:40:01 EDT 2019

Hi Victoria, how did you previously retrieve your notices in the XUL client? Depending on how they were generated before there shouldn't be much that's changed as far as notices are concerned. And are you the person responsible for maintaining your Evergreen server or is there someone else that manages it?

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
MIS Supervisor
Indiana State Library
http://library.in.gov/

From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Victoria Sandin
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 9:20 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue notices?

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Thanks, Virginia, but I don't have that button in my version of Evergreen 3.1.

Victoria Sandin, M.L.S.
Technology Librarian
Rodgers Memorial Library
194 Derry Road
Hudson, NH 03051
603-886-6030
www.rodgerslibrary.org<http://www.rodgerslibrary.org>

Librarian. Genetically predisposed to answer questions and correct misconceptions - whether asked or not.