[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overdue notices?

Victoria Sandin victoriasandin at rodgerslibrary.org
Tue Jun 11 10:28:31 EDT 2019

Hey all,

It turns out that there was an internal server error on our part, but it's
been fixed now, and overdue notices are now accessible.

Thanks for all your help!

*Victoria Sandin, M.L.S.*

Technology Librarian

Rodgers Memorial Library

194 Derry Road

Hudson, NH 03051

603-886-6030

www.rodgerslibrary.org

*Librarian. Genetically predisposed to answer questions and correct
misconceptions - whether asked or not.*