[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Publisher in Evergreen Reports

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Fri Jun 14 14:47:29 EDT 2019

Hi Janet,

You inspired me to tweak my Vandelay queue display. I figured out how to
combine the two publisher tags, and now I don't have any empty boxes in the
publisher column.

*//*[@tag="260" or @tag="264"]/*[@code="b"]*

I tried the same thing with the pub dates, but ended up with two dates
strung together when there are 2 264 tags for the differing types of dates.
I either need to now how to insert a space between them, or how to skip one
iteration based on indicator values.

/*/*[@tag="260"or @tag="264"]/*[@code="c"]     Remove \D*  (That last part
was already in place, I don't really know what it means.)

Anyway, thanks for the inspiration!

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn