[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen 3.3 Release Update - Release Candidate Deadline

Daniel Wells dbwells at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 11:56:15 EDT 2019

Hello once more,

Just a quick note that today we reach the penultimate milestone in the 3.3
release process, the Release Candidate stage.  Any bug fixes which you
would like in the RC should be committed by the end of the day today,
3/20.  We made some good progress during bug squashing, but there is always
more to do!  You can see the RC targeted bugs here:

https://launchpad.net/evergreen/+milestone/3.3-rc

I spent some time the last few days looking over what is out there, and do
not see any real release blockers on the list.  If you disagree, or if
there is a fix you are just really hoping to see pushed, please let me know.

My goal is to spend Thursday and Friday tweaking and testing the build, so
please expect a proper release announcement on Friday afternoon, or
possibly Monday if there are snags.

Sincerely,
Dan