[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] New test VM - Staff login

Charlotte McClellan charlotte.mcclellan at uwo.ca
Mon Mar 25 16:02:24 EDT 2019

Hi Jane,

Thanks for the suggestion. It turns out it was that the websockets were not running.

I had updated the SSL information in /etc/apache2-websockets/sites-available/default-ssl.conf but not /etc/apache2-websockets/apache2.conf. When I made that change, I was able to start the apache2-websockets service and was able to login to the Staff interface.

Thanks for the help.
Charlotte