[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Translations in Angular 6+ (Was Evergreen 3.3 Release Update)

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 13:47:05 EDT 2019

Dan,

Let's be sure to export the current translations before any changes are
made.  IIRC, we want .xmb format, though it's probably a good idea to
export a few more formats to be safe.  Once you select a locale, the export
option is the first/top tool in the toolbar along the right.

I'll go ahead and export the current .xmb file for Czech and commit it to a
working branch for safe keeping.

-b