[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reported needed for waived fines and fees

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 23 11:37:57 EDT 2019

We use this one for bills that have been forgiven (also includes 'work'
payments):

List of bills that were forgiven by library staff, or "paid" via work
in exchange for fine forgival.
Uses Payments: Non-drawer Staff source.  Nullability selection enabled.

Displayed Fields:

Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> Amount as "Amount Forgiven"
Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> (Default) Billable Transaction ->
(Default) Billing Line Items -> Legacy Billing Type (Last)
Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> Payment Type
Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> Payment Date/Time as "Forgival Date/Time"
Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> (None) Forgive Payment Detail ->
(Default) accepting_usr -> (Default) Current Library Card -> Barcode
as "Staff Barcode"
Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> (Default) Billable Transaction ->
(Default) User -> (Default) Current Library Card -> Barcode as "Patron
Barcode"

Base Filters:

Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> (None) Forgive Payement Detail ->
(Default) accepting_usr -> (Default) Home Library -> Organizational
Unit ID (In list)
Payments: Non-drawer Staff -> Payment Date/Time (Date) (Between)

NOTE: this report necessarily uses the home library of the staff user
accepting the forgive payment.  This may *not* be the same as the
working location of the user.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.