[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report to count Library Card Creation by Staff Login or Workstation

Jennifer Bruch jbruch at bapl.org
Thu May 23 15:35:15 EDT 2019

Hello, report experts!
So here is the situation. We have a branch that has two circulation desks
on two different floors. Since they are in the same building, they have the
same org unit, but they have separate logins and workstation prefixes.

I have already made a report that successfully shows the circulation stats
between the two. However, I would like to know the number of new library
cards created by each desk. So far, my reports have been showing the same
amount for every workstation we have. Including ones in Tech Services that
do not create cards, so I know something is not right. Perhaps there is a
better source to use for this report. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Info on the template and output are below.

Source: ILS User

Filters:
[image: image.png]

Displayed Fields: