[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Report to count Library Card Creation by Staff Login or Workstation

Deanna Frazee DFrazee at killeentexas.gov
Thu May 23 15:44:34 EDT 2019

We had a similar problem.  I created a report to show me the new patron registrations, and I wanted to add a field to show which staff member created the record.  After hours of trying, I gave up and asked for help.   I was told that Evergreen does not capture that data.

We are on version 2.12, so this may have changed in 3.x.  I hope it changed because it would make it so much easier to hold staff accountable for entering records accurately.  Of course, if I was given incorrect information and there is a way to get this data, I would love to know how.

Good luck,

Deanna Frazee
Killeen Public Library
City of Killeen, Texas
254-501-8995 (office)
254-501-7704 (fax)
dfrazee at killeentexas.gov<mailto:http://dfrazee@killeentexas.gov>
www.killeentexas.gov<http://www.killeentexas.gov/>

Dedicated Service – Every Day, for Everyone!