[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Check Out Print Template

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Fri May 24 10:07:47 EDT 2019

The problem is, apparently, that the juvenile field isn't available to the checkout receipt.

I successfully used the last family_name field (which is available) and it printed for my "Nybody" test user, but not for me, "Stratton". Attempting "patron.juvenile == '[any variation on false]'" did not work.

Also an issue - using the ngIf form (as found in Angular documentation), vs the ng-if form (as used in EG templates). If ngIf is used, the block displays in the preview and prints regardless of the if condition. Using ng-if, the block does not display in the template preview, but prints according to the condition.

Drawing on Tuesday, June 4</div>

This is a fun idea, and useful for a lot of things... I'm now wondering if there could be a way to use the slip or a tear-off block as a way to track books for summer reading

Lindsay Stratton
Library Automation Services Manager
Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rte 21