[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Check Out Print Template

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri May 24 10:28:13 EDT 2019

I think having access to the juvenile flag is a great idea. I've created a
wish list request for it in launchpad:

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

1800 Century Place NE Suite 580 l Atlanta, GA 30345

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.