[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Problem loading report inteface

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Wed May 29 18:14:45 EDT 2019

Hi Linda,

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 2:48 PM Linda Jansova <skolkova at chello.cz> wrote:

> So the question is - has anyone tried 3.3.1 and tried to create a report
> template folder? Or does anyone have any idea what could be wrong? (We use
> the concerto database without localization at this moment. Also, we keep
> reloading the interface and clearing the browser cache.)
>
> Thank you in advance for any ideas!

In my own testing I'm seeing cases where on Debian Stretch the combination
of the Apache mod_include and mod_xmlent modules, which are used to render
the reports interface, are no longer returning the full page. Enough of it
gets returned so that you see an apparently complete interface, but not
enough of it for it to be fully functional. I am working on a writeup for
Launchpad and and hope it post it tomorrow.

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton