[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] EG 3.3 and COPY_BAD_STATUS check-in popup?

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Thu Nov 21 12:46:02 EST 2019

Hello, I haven't found a bug report about this, and just want to confirm
that others see this also.

When we check in an item on our 3.3.4 system that has a non standard status
like "Lib Use Only", we don't get any popup.

In the old staff client, we get a "COPY_BAD_STATUS" override popup.

I see mention in the following bug, that there was a popup like that in a
3.0.3 system.

And I found another mention in Bug 1616170 that Kyle Huchins noticed that
the popup was no longer showing up.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1616170/comments/3

Has anyone else noticed this?  Was this an intended behavior change?  Our
staff miss seeing that popup since they like to take a closer look at items
with non standard statuses.

Thanks
Josh

--