[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Is anybody using the block list with the offline Web client?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Nov 21 16:24:35 EST 2019

PINES wasn't able to use it even if we filtered it down to just patrons
blocked for exceeding fines and ignored all of the other block reasons such
as expired cards.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.