[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hack-A-Way Dietary Query

Goben, Anna AGoben at library.IN.gov
Thu Oct 3 07:43:09 EDT 2019

Excellent time for more info!

The hotel stay info and access to the sign-up page is here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=hack-a-way:hack-a-way-2019

If you (or anyone else) is interested in getting involved with Evergreen Documentation, the DIG participation site with the style guides is here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_participation

Thanks!
-Anna

Anna Goben
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator
Indiana State Library
140 N Senate Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46204
317-234-6624
Fax: 317-232-1925
agoben at library.in.gov

From: Open-ils-general [mailto:open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org] On Behalf Of Scott Tracey
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2019 7:34 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hack-A-Way Dietary Query

**** This is an EXTERNAL email. Exercise caution. DO NOT open attachments or click links from unknown senders or unexpected email. ****
________________________________
Hi Anna -

No dietary requirements, but 2 questions (immediate response not required):

1) I'd like to be as helpful/productive as possible - I'm thinking that helping with documentation is something I could do. If there's anything specific you could think of, I'd be happy to help in any way I can (fetching coffee is not out-of-bounds for me). But seriously, any thoughts would be helpful - and, if there's any homework I can do, please let me know.

2) I'm guessing there's a room rate for the Hackathon? Do I just need to call the Inn and mention Evergreen?

I have a meeting Tues. morning but - otherwise - am available to help in any way.

Scott Tracey

Assistant Director

West Lafayette Public Library

208 West Columbia Street - West Lafayette, IN 47906
(765) 743-2261

stracey at wlaf.lib.in.us<http://stracey@wlaf.lib.in.us/>