[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hack-A-Way Dietary Query

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Oct 3 10:32:25 EDT 2019

Hi Scott (and other interested parties) -

I'm planning to do some docs work at Hackaway so I'm happy to sit down with
you and go over some Docs stuff in person.

Andrea

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*