[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Academic Libraries Using Evergreen

Murphy, Benjamin Benjamin.Murphy at ncdcr.gov
Wed Oct 23 10:28:42 EDT 2019

I'd like to learn about the experiences of academic libraries that are using Evergreen in a college or university setting. What are the pros and cons of Evergreen in your environment? Are you using something for managing reserves collections, and if so what? Do you use Evergreen to share materials amongst several branches of the same institution, or with your peer institutions?

Feel free to contact me off list. If its easier to describe your experiences on the phone, I'm happy to call you.

Thanks,
Benjamin

Benjamin Murphy
NC Cardinal Program Manager
NC Dept. of Natural and Cultural Resources
919.814.6797 |  benjamin.murphy at ncdcr.gov<mailto:benjamin.murphy at ncdcr.gov>
https://statelibrary.ncdcr.gov/ld/nc-cardinal

109 East Jones Street  | 4640 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, North Carolina 27699-4600

Email correspondence to and from this address is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties.