[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Academic Libraries Using Evergreen

Andrea Buntz Neiman abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Oct 25 09:25:32 EDT 2019

Hi Ben,

You also might want to check out the community Student Success Working
Group:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=student_success_working_group

Jane Sandberg at Linn-Benton Community College (sandbej at linnbenton.edu) has
been heading that up.

ABN

--
Andrea Buntz Neiman, MLS
Project Manager for Software Development
abneiman at equinoxinitiative.org
1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) x5583
*www.equinoxinitiative.org <http://www.equinoxinitiative.org>*