[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Records with no items

Mary Llewellyn mllewell at biblio.org
Wed Oct 23 18:25:52 EDT 2019

I use SQL to identify records like that. My query is something like this:

select bre.id
from biblio.record_entry bre
where bre.deleted = 'f'
and bre.id not in
(select bre.id
from biblio.record_entry bre, asset.call_number acn
where acn.record = bre.id
and acn.deleted = 'f'
and bre.deleted = 'f')

My SQL syntax skills are kind of rudimentary. I'm sure someone else can
write something more elegant. This one is looking for biblio.record ids
that are not associated with undeleted call numbers and bibs

Maybe this example will give insight on tables and parameters to use in a
report.

Mary

--
Mary Llewellyn