[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Records with no items

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Oct 24 15:05:21 EDT 2019

We have a report that identifies volumes with no copies attached if that
helps - it uses the Call Number/Volume data source and filters by:

Is Deleted (equals f)
Owning Library (In list)
Copies > Is Deleted (equals f)
Copies > Copy ID (is NULL)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at help.georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.