[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Printing vertical rotated text through hatch

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Thu Oct 24 16:18:04 EDT 2019

Hello, We just upgraded from 2.10 to 3.3 last weekend, and we are currently
working through all our documentation to get ready to switch to the web
client.

I'm working on setting up our receipt templates for transit and hold
slips.  And I'm noticing when I try to use the css "text-orientation:
upright ; writing-mode: vertical-rl;" to create vertical stacked text, it
is just ignored when printing, but only when I'm printing through hatch.
If I use browser printing, it works fine.

So is hatch rendering the print jobs when it is used?  And is there a list
of what CSS it doesn't support?

Josh

--
Josh Stompro - IT Director