[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Hatch help for Windows 7, Evergreen 3.1.11

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:30:34 EDT 2019

Andrew: I will have them check that link, we had used the 0.2.0 one off the
https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/ page.

Michele: Yes, we had made sure that it was running in the browser, by going
to the Extensions section of Chrome.

Blake: I will forward these suggestions to the staff at that library to see
if any of them resolve the issue.

Thank you all for the extra ideas. I appreciate the assistance.
-Jon