[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Web Client and Load Balancer

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Tue Sep 3 09:28:00 EDT 2019

Martha, I just saw your post.  We are also using pound proxy, and looking
to upgrade to 3.3 and use the web staff client.  Did you get it to work
with pound.

It looks like historically pound proxy has had trouble with websockets [1],
but there was a release early this year with a fix perhaps [2]?

What is everyone switching to from pound?  HAproxy?

Josh

1 -
https://superuser.com/questions/542204/pound-configure-to-handle-websocket
2. -